Ganesh Rudraksha is a Rudraksha bead that has a trunk like projection on it. The bead symbolises Lord Ganesha who is the God of intellect, knowledge and auspicious new beginnings. He is also known as Vignaharta meaning the remover of hurdles in the path of success.
LAB CERTIFIED GANESH RUDRAKSHA
The Ganesh Rudraksha is the symbol of Lord Ganesh, the Hindu God of wealth, intellect and prosperity. This Rudraksha is immensely powerful and has various great benefits for its wearers. Ganesh Rudraksha is the symbol of Lord Ganesha as its shape is similar to the trunk of Ganesh ji. There is a small elevated portion connected to the body of the Rudraksha which has trunk like appearance. He is the first to be worshipped at the beginning of any auspicious occasion. Ganesha is the supreme deity. Ganesha is Vighneshvara (Vighnaraja, Marathi – Vighnaharta), the Lord of Obstacles, both of a material and spiritual order
- Ganesha Rudraksha blesses the wearer with Ridhi and Sidhi which ensures that the wearer always has enough spiritual power and prosperity.
- Ganesha Rudraksha helps to dissipate negative energies and thoughts surrounding the wearer (Vighna Harta Ganesha)
- It is especially useful for success in professional life.
- It is also beneficial for students as it represents Lord Ganesha for wisdom.
- He removes any potential obstacles and enables our endeavours to succeed.
- It removes negativity and obstacles in ones path.
Ganesha Rudraksha Mantra
1) ॐ गंग गणपतय नमोह नमः
2) ॐ गणेशाय नमः
3) ॐ हुम नमः
For more varieties of Rudraksha’s visit Rppoojaghar.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.