Haldi Mala (Turmeric Rosary) is a mala which is made of turmeric bulbs, consisting of 108+1 beads. Its benefits are as follows:
- Haldi as an herb has a lot of proven medicinal properties, that helps in ailments like Cancer, bone problems, cough and colds, increasing immunity and even in Jaundice.
- Haldi is a very auspicious herb and is hence used while performing any Hindu ritual/prayer.
- It is believed that Haldi/Turmeric mala benefits people in law suits and remove differences.
- It also has a positive effect on state of mind, reduce stress and tensions.
- This rosary is used to pray Goddess Baglamukhi.
- Chanting of the mantra “Om Brim Brihaspathi Namah” on Thursday with this rosary helps strengthen the lord Jupiter and removes its negative effects.