Karwachauth puja Thali
There is exquisite work and craftsmanship on each Thali, its accompanying Lota as well as the sieve(chalni)
- Karwa Chauth vrat is an ancient Indian tradition, which is still followed with full warmth and admiration by almost all married Indian women. Indeed, every women want to pray for the happiness and long life of her husband.
- This Decorated Pooja Thali Set is especially designed for Karwa Chauth
- This classy karwachauth thali is made of elegant stone work with unique mirror art.
- It provides stunning look on this festive season. This religious thali is the also perfect gift due to its different decorative features and great quality.
- Beautifully decorated Karwa Chauth thali, Completely handcrafted, Decorated with kundans and lace work, Perfect for Karwa Chauth celebrations
KarwaChauth fast is an ancient Indian tradition, which is still followed with full warmth and admiration by almost all married Indian women. Indeed, every married women prays for the happiness, well being and longevity of their better halves by practicing a day long fast. The ladies are gifted a basketful of sargi by their mother-in-law which needs to be consumed in between 4.00 am and 5.00 am. KarwaChauth sargi is a blessing by the mother-in-law to her daughter-in-law. After the sunrise, wives do not chew a morsel or drink water. Indeed, it is not as easy as a thought of. During the day, the lady presents pohi baya to her mother-in-law. KarwaChauth puja thali consist of roli, chawal, diya, sieve, sweets and a spouted pot filled with water.
The ladies of the family gather for listening to karva chauth katha. Ladies sit with decorated and display their KarwaChauth puja thali during this Katha. For your beloved daughter-in-law or sister-in-law, the Thali is a very suitable gift to send on this festive and religiously significant occasion. So, instead of hopping various stores, you can simply buy karwa chauth puja thali online with RpPoojaGhar.com. You can pick the one of your choices.
Once the moon shows their sight, the ladies rush to an open area with these Pooja thalis. They first see the moon through the sieve and then her husband’s face. The ritual followed by performing aarti and take blessings from the husband. The husbands bless their wives with lots of love and then pour a sip of water in their’s wife mouth.
Different Karvachauth Puja Thali Items
Karwa Chauth is an Indian festival that binds people in the family. Most of the Hindu and Punjabi married ladies carry out this fast. Gifts on first Karwa Chauth to your mother-in-law can be amongst a beautiful thali filled with items in solah shringar list. Send Karwa Chauth gifts to your daughter-in-law from our karwa chauth essentials gift section. If your daughter-in-law is amongst that health-conscious person, add karwa chauth sweets sugar free to the cart without another thought. Gifting her dry-fruits and her favorite sugar-free sweets would surely give a proper start to sargi.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.