Pippali Piper Longum Herb
Pack of 100gram
-Indian Long Pepper Is Used To Improve Appetite And Digestion, As Well As Treat Stomachache, Heartburn, Indigestion, Intestinal Gas, Diarrhea, And Cholera
-It Is Also Used For Lung Problems Including Asthma, Bronchitis, And Cough
-Used In A Variety Of Ayurvedic Medicines, And Can Be Used Instead Of Black Pepper For Seasoning.
Long Pepper Herb
Indian long pepper contains certain chemicals. These chemicals may be able to fight certain parasites that can infect people. They might also help to reduce inflammation (swelling) and kill cancer cells. One of these chemicals called piperine also seems to change the lining of the intestines.
Pack of 100 gram
- Indian long pepper helps to improve appetite, as well as treat stomachache, heartburn, indigestion, intestinal gas, diarrhea, and cholera.
- It is also used for lung problems including asthma, bronchitis, and cough.
- Other uses include treatment of headache, toothache, vitamin B1 deficiency (beriberi), coma, epilepsy, fever, stroke, trouble sleeping (insomnia), leprosy, extreme tiredness, enlarged spleen, muscle pain, nasal discharge, paralysis, psoriasis, intestinal worms, snakebites,etc
- Long pepper is an important and common ingredient in many medicines of Ayurveda.
- Also Used For Lung Problems Including Asthma, Bronchitis, And Cough
- Used In A Variety Of Ayurvedic Medicines
- Most commonly used to treat chronic bronchitis, asthma, constipation, gonorrhea, paralysis of the tongue, diarrhea, cholera, chronic malaria, viral hepatitis, respiratory infections, stomachache, bronchitis, diseases of the spleen, cough, and tumors.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.