Panchmukhi Rudraksha Mala
RUDRAKSHA PANCHMUKHI MALA (ROSARY) (108 +1 BEADS)
Size of beads: Small
Rudraksha Mala in this range contains finest quality Indonesian Rudraksha Rosary (mala) made from small five Mukhi Rudraksha from 4 mm to 9mm. These are made in strong thread in (108 +1) number as well as in Silver caps and with silver accessories. These can be used for Japa and for wearing purpose for health, peace and spirituality.
It is also a kind of shield against negative energies. This is a whole science by itself. One Veda, the Atharvana Veda, is all about how to use energies to your advantage and to someone else’s detriment.A rudraksha is a kind of shield against this.
Panchmukhi Rudraksha Mala (ROSARY) (108+1 BEADS)
It is very beautiful and original Rudraksha Panchmukhi Mala with gold plated spacers between the beads. Panchmukhi Rudraksha, a bead found rare in numbers. The person worshipping Rudraksha is blessed with good health, wealth and new opportunities. Rudraksh is blessed by Lord Ganesha.
The 5 mukhi Rudraksha holds a lot of significance because it is believed that this Rudraksha type is blessed by lord Shiva itself in the form of lord kalangi rudra. Traditionally, they believe the number of beads is 108 plus one. The extra bead is the bindu. There must always be a bindu to the mala, otherwise the energy becomes cyclical and people who are sensitive may become dizzy. For more varieties of Rudraksha’s visit Rppoojaghar.
Benifits of wearing rudraksh mala:-
1) Rudraksha bead acts like a protective guard that safeguards its wearer from negative energies.
2) It lowers your blood pressure, calms your nerves and brings a certain calmness and alertness in your nervous system.
3) Wearing this Mala helps to reduce stress and anxiety in everyday life
4) It makes the mind sharper, clear and improves the concentration.
5) It removes sadness, bad fortune and misfortune.
1. Firstly, get the Rudraksha energized from a Brahmin pandit on an auspicious day in a Shiv temple.
2. Wear the Rudraksha after completing the above Pran Prathista puja.
4. Remove the bead while going for a funeral or when visiting the home of a new born baby.
5. Never touch the Rudraksha with dirty hands.
6. Keep it securely in a neat, small box in your pooja room.
7. Purchase the Rudraksha with your own money.
8. Ensure that you string the Rudraksha beads in a strong mala or thread. Don’t fall the beads even by mistake on the ground.
9. Avoid eating non-vegetarian food or drinking alcohol.
10. Wear it on an auspicious day, preferably, Monday or Thursday.
12. Remember to always oil the Rudraksha bead. After cleaning, oil it and pray by offering incense sticks.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.